Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Gaga this


Well, this is a follow up post to the one from a couple of days ago. Sylvia, who was supposed to be Lady Gaga's bass player on her upcoming tour has cancelled it after realizing that she will be performing behind huge projection screens. Here's an excerpt from her blog:

I am sad but those who know me know this was not meant to be, even though I thought it was. I am not a road dog, Im an artist, but I was willing to tow the line for the sake of giving everyone a behind the scenes glimpse, drawing attention to myself and my projects, and escaping New York for a little while and oh yes, I would've definitely put that money to good use as well. Ha.. But after finding out we would be behind screens and not seen...who the fuck cares!?

Read the whole story here

No comments: